- This event has passed.
Intelligent Automation User Group
February 16 @ 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
WonderBotz and INVOKE are introducing a digital networking forum where those who practice Intelligent Process Automation (RPA, ML, AI, OCR, IDP, NLP etc.) come together to share their wisdom from time in the industry in order to help newcomers and also folks scaling or adding new technologies to their stack.
This bi-monthly event will have the following learning objectives:
- Best practices for create a “scaling” roadmap for your automations
- The next technology to consider and begin to pilot
- Scaling your Center of Excellence
- Various funding models and how the business should think about TCO of the program
- Best practices and Design Principles to create resilient automations
- Program ROI and how to demonstrate IA value with Leadership
Sign up today to be part of our Intelligent Automation User Group where you will have access to valuable knowledge-share and begin to build your peer network within the global automation community.