We want to work with you! We’re experienced. We’re disciplined. We’re adored. Plus, we love robots!
WonderBotz is a global professional services providing solutions, consulting, training, software and managed services focused on process automation. Our mission is to help our clients adopt robotics, RPA and adjacent technologies to enhance productivity, improve quality and reduce costs.
We’re headquartered in Las Vegas, NV and have professional services hubs in Princeton, NJ and Boston, MA, as well as our Solution Center in Ahmedabad, India. Our leadership team has led world-class system integration efforts for some of the world’s brightest brands and held leadership roles in the Big 4 . We’ve built a strong team of experienced, dedicated technology consultants, and 95% of them hold at least one certification from at least one top RPA application.
WonderBotz has built its success by delivering superior, valuable RPA solutions to many clients, who, delighted with their experience, use WonderBotz time after time.
- ABBYY authorized Software Reseller
- Blue Prism Silver Delivery Provider
- Blue Prism Authorized Training Vendor
- Blue Prism Value-added Reseller
- UiPath Silver Delivery Partner
WonderBotz was recognized as a 2018 Most Promising RPA Solution Provider by CIO Review Magazine and has won several prestigious awards.
What makes us special
We really are a different type of firm. Let us prove it to you. We delight in the fact that we have some undeniable qualities that show just how great we are to work with:
We work with tons of amazing clients
Over 40 top tier brands from industries like high tech, media, hospitality, financial services, industrial, CPG, healthcare and business services (many Fortune 100 companies and big names that we can share with you in person) get their robots from WonderBotz.
Our clients are unabashedly fans of ours and will provide rave reviews of our services. Ask us for referrals and testimonials. We love giving them.
We’re super-smart and experienced…
95% of our staff has one or more certifications and hundreds (even thousands) of hours delivering the best RPA solutions over and over again. This is what we do, and we pride ourselves on hiring and fostering the best and brightest people who passionately embrace everything robots and the success of their clients.
We are results-oriented to the core and really prioritize how resources and activities can provide maximum value and get the biggest bang for the buck. We’re strait-talkers and men and women of action. We love rolling our sleeves up, getting into the details of your business and making real robots come to life in your organization. Plus, we’re kind of fun.
Our success is demonstrable
We have real success stories to tell! Read our case studies to hear how we’ve built real success and actionable outcomes for our clients:
The industry is celebrating us
We were recognized as a CIO Review Top 20 Most Promising RPA Solution Providers for 2018. We even made the cover!
Awards and Certifications
2018 Best Practices and Implementation Partner
2018 VAR Project of the Year
20 Most Promising Robotic Solutions Providers 2018
Certified Silver Delivery Provider, Training Partner and Software Reseller
Authorized Software Reseller
Founder, Managing Partner
Bhavyesh is a successful entrepreneur multiple times over and is the founder of WonderBotz. He is our technology and innovation leader. He is responsible for our technical delivery quality as well as our training and methods.
Co-founder, Managing Partner
Steve joined WonderBotz after it was formed and leads our growth strategy and client account management. He is responsible for our process and strategy services as well as our marketing, sales and client teams.
Some of our team
EVP, Architecture and Security
Blue Prism Accredited® Developer
| Automation and infrastructure architect | PMP and CISA | Technical security | Workflow automation | SharePoint architect
VP, Enablement Services
Blue Prism® Accredited Developer | Process analysis and optimization | Strategy and road map | Cost-benefit analysis (CBA) | Innovator and change agent | Project management
Blue Prism Accredited® Developer | RPA/robotics business solutions | Strategy and road map Cost-benefit analysis (CBA) | Process improvement | Innovator and change agent
Blue Prism® Accredited Developer | Business analysis | Complex problem solving | Solution development | Project management | Vendor management
Blue Prism® Accredited Developer | RPA/robotics developer | Solution design and architecture | Project management | Data management | Informatica architect
Blue Prism® Accredited Developer | Artificial intelligence | Business analysis | Complex problem solving | Solution development
- Ownership: Privately held by current leadership since inception
- Company leadership previously held successful careers spanning entrepreneurship, managed services and consulting practice leadership roles in the Big 4 and world-class system integrators
- Headquarters, training and innovation center: Las Vegas, NV
- US professional services hubs: Princeton-NJ, Boston-MA and additional major cities
- 95% of the firm’s consultants hold a developer certification from at least one top RPA applications
Awards and recognitions
- VAR Project of the Year – ABBYY Technology Summit, October 2018
- 2018 Best Practices and Implementation Partner – Blue Prism World, May 2018
- 20 Most Promising Robotics Solutions Provider – CIO Review, May 2018
Functions and industries served
- Finance and accounting
- Industry-specific processes within insurance, banking, healthcare and media and entertainment
- Operations and back-office
- Digital enablement of legacy applications
- Data movement using robotics
WonderBotz Partners and technologies
- ABBYY (intelligent content partner)
- Amazon Web Services (virtual infrastructure provider)
- Blue Prism® (RPA platform partner)
- CGI Group (Services Partner)
- Matrix IFS (Services Partner)
- RGP – Resources Global Professionals (Services Partner)
- Sapient (Services Partner)
- UiPath (RPA platform partner)