WHY DO ORGANIZATIONS CHOOSE ARIA?
Many organizations who are ready to go beyond simple process automation want to leverage Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to tackle more complex and impactful business challenges.
This often requires extending RPA with additional tools like OCR or AI and quite often creating multiple environments across the enterprise. While very powerful, managing the combination of solutions, both from an administrative and an end-user perspective, can become complex very quickly. We created ARIA to provide customers with a smart Hyperautomation adoption platform that makes more automation accessible and sustainable.
AUTOMATE COE ADMIN
- Automate up to 80% of RPA administration with ARIA.
- Centrally manage multiple technologies and environments across the business.
- Gain intelligent scheduling, orchestration and alerting.
- Provide visibility to business and management alike, instantly.
BUILD RAPID APPLICATIONS
- A single platform for customers, employees and partners to interact at a process level.
- Implement an automation-first approach to process execution looping in users for approvals and business exceptions.
- Automate and manage complex processes.
- Simplify form and document-based processes.
- Integrated experience for OCR, NLP, AI, and low code enables full process automation.
- Enable customers to take advantage of RPA consumption-based pricing.
- In need of managing seasonal peak demand? ARIA provides you with on-demand license capacity regardless of where you are deployed.
A GLIMPSE OF THE PLATFORM
A single platform that allows you to deploy automation to all users
Power User Experience
ARIA comes with a library of configurable, easy-to-use views that application builders can choose from to combine the right experience for its end users.
Examples of such views include:
- Processing view
- Configurable dashboards
- Application launcher view
- and more.
All access is role based giving administrators the flexibility to deploy functionality as they see fit. ARIA’s administration functionality allows the user complete and customized control to:
- Create and manage user access, teams, and companies
- Add new apps and build forms
- Configure dashboards
- Manage schedules and automation capacity
- Configure notifications and environment variables
- Develop custom views for end-users
AUTOMATION FOR EVERY USER
ARIA delivers value for everyone involved during and after deployment of process automation making it easier to design, implement and support solutions.
Business users responsible for processing transactions on a day-to-day basis will now have a central location where they can:
- Review transactions processed by the robot, including the steps the robot took.
- Manage transaction exceptions and correct, restart, or approve escalations.
- Search and filter to quickly find processed items in support of quality assurance or an inquiry.
- See a filtered work queue showing what work requires attention for completion.
- Manage updates or attachments that are generated as part of each transaction.
- Consult dashboards overseeing the workload planned and executed.
- Plan, assign and reprioritize work as needed.
- Receive alerts on work deadlines and resource constraints.
- Immediate reporting on processes in real time across the entire program.
- Customizable view of your dashboard for various metrics & KPIs.
- View and analyze direct impact of automation on business operations.
Managing security and infrastructure for multiple tools within process automation can become a challenging task. Controllers find themselves translating exception processing from an assortment of tools back to the business to support operations. ARIA simplifies monitoring, scheduling, and exception management along with providing IT the ability to give more control back to the business, removing a significant burden in ongoing support.
- Automated scheduling adjustment of resources driven by business user requirements (with restrictions set by administrators).
- Control and manage multiple RPA and IA environments with ARIA centrally.
- Delegate access for every user to minimize workload.
- Delegate tasks on a process level back to the business with a business view of automation log and the ability to correct, start, restart and cancel processes.
- Get out of the control room monitoring game. Automatic alerting for resources and processes let you know when you need to take action.
- Standardize multiple process activities that instantly improve process execution, including monitoring, attachment/file management, user notifications, exception management, and reporting.
- Take advantage of reusable libraries to accelerate process automations.
- Leverage built-in functionalities to ensure best practices are implemented and enforced.
ARIA FITS IN YOUR AUTOMATION JOURNEY
ON-PREMISE RPA CUSTOMERS
There is no need to throw away your RPA investment. ARIA connects seamlessly to your RPA environment and allows you to migrate your existing deployments to our scalable infrastructure for those processes that need that peak volume.
Powerful scheduling capability allows you to automate scheduling of execution for your on-premise and INVOKE’s Cloud RPA environment alike.
CLOUD RPA CUSTOMERS
RPA customers who are deployed on their own private Cloud environment or on the Cloud environment of the RPA vendor of their choice can still take advantage of INVOKE’s consumption-based pricing.
ARIA allows for seamless extension of your solution to INVOKE’s Cloud RPA environment where you can deploy your already built processes and leverage ARIA to schedule for execution
For new customers we get you started with ARIA and INVOKE’s Cloud solution we call ARIA Cloud. We deploy dedicated or temporary licenses based on your business needs and provide you with ARIA as the central user experience to manage all your scheduling and reporting requirements.
ARIA makes it easy to consume virtually any Intelligent Automation technology. INVOKE has already partnered with today’s leading IA solutions to provide our customers with consumption-based pricing for OCE, NLP, Chat, AI and many more solutions that help you automate your business processes. With ARIA there is no easier way to expand your automation journey.