WonderBotz helps organizations throughout the world buy their essential RPA software. We understand your needs, understand how the software is bundled and priced and can advise you on your best purchase options. We have everything set up with UiPath to quickly get software in your hands and we’ll save you the pain of procedural and administrative headaches.
We help you:
- Figure out your licensing, bundling and service agreements needs
- Negotiate price and quantity
- Place the order and deliver the goods
- Help with install
Who is UiPath?
The UiPath Enterprise RPA Platform delivers rapid automation of manual, rules-based, repetitive processes. It’s been used to automate millions of tasks for business and government organizations all over the world — improving productivity, customer experience, and employee job satisfaction.
What does UiPath do?
UiPath is leading the “automation first” era – championing one robot for every person, delivering free and open training and collaboration and enabling robots to learn new skills through AI and machine learning. Led by a commitment to bring digital era skills to more than a million people, the company’s enterprise Robotic Process Automation (RPA) platform has already automated millions of repetitive, mind-numbing tasks for business and government organizations all over the world, improving productivity, customer experience, and employee job satisfaction.
How UiPath sells its software
UiPath’s SKU-based approach provides you with the ability to manage your license spend at a granular level and allows you to scale your attended and unattended robots over time.
Ways that UiPath licenses its products:
- Named users (i.e., license is assigned to a specific person)
- Concurrent users (i.e., many people share a license and only one can be active at a given time)
- Concurrent runtimes for unattended and non-production robots
What can be licensed in UiPath and how:
- Attended runtimes are what are commonly known as robotic desktop automation (RDA) as they share desktops with people. These may be named or concurrent.
- Unattended runtimes are what are commonly known as software robots as used in robotic process automation (RPA). These run on their own based upon a predefined schedule or external triggers.
- Unattended non-production runtimes are used in pre-production such as QA environment and they enable disaster recovery for your production.
- Studio licenses used by your developers and day-to-day operations management team who build and ensure proper functioning of your production automations and are available through both named and concurrent licenses.
- Orchestrator is a web-based tool that manages how your resources are deployed and your overall license utilization. You can add more licenses using your orchestrator. While not a requirement, most large UiPath automation programs will have at least one Orchestrator.
How to get a trial license
Getting your hands on a free 60-day UiPath trial license is as easy as downloading it from UiPath’s site. You will be able to download the UiPath Platform and obtain a free license 60 days of usage. With the downloaded software, you will be able to view and test all UiPath functions in an unrestricted fashion when used with dummy data per the current UiPath Trial Agreement.