What comes with Co-pilot
Co-pilot services focus on delivering specific automation or group of automations. We assist with:
- Candidate evaluation to confirm it is a good initial candidate
- Solution design guidance and reviews adhering to leading practices
- Hands-on support building parts of the automation, as agreed.
- Regular reviews of developer progress
- Configuration guidance and review adhering to leading practices
- Testing design assistance
- Preparation for automation turn-over to production
- Hyper care support during initial deployment
How Co-pilot is delivered
Co-pilot services focus on delivering specific automation or group of automations, typically a quarter to a half FTE. While these don’t generally renew for the same team, we do provide co-pilot to new members of your development team.
Our people work remotely and side-by-side your developers as they begin developing their first automations. We assign specific intelligent robotic process automation (RPA/IPA) expert developers and solution architects to work with your developers.
We don’t do your homework. Instead, we assist you step-by-step through the full development lifecycle.