Our methods include our award-winning robot way process envisioning and polymorphic solution design which focuses on reusability and externalizing parameters for ease of management by business users.
What we do during Custom Development
The purpose of development is to create valuable automation that will run in your environment. Typically, delivery projects include:
- Process visioning using robot way
- Process definition and requirements
- Solution design using polymorphic principles
- Development and unit testing using our configuration standards
- User acceptance testing (UAT) support, including guidance
- Deployment checklist
How it is delivered
Development projects may be individually contracted or part of a larger program. Our fees are most often fixed-price based upon our complexity matrix which defines parameters (e.g., number of applications, number of business rules) aligned to the development effort.
Our team often works remotely, though our business analysts will go onsite as part of the process decision phase.