What is in Backstop
Backstop clients enjoy on-demand access to our team of experts. Here are a few cases in which our clients have utilized our Backstop:
- Strategic advice and sounding board covering ROM evolution, pipeline/backlog management, and license utilization
- Design and configuration authority for adherence to leading practices
- Mentoring of your developer team
- Debugging support when your developer team gets stuck
- Escalating tickets to your software platform providers
- Infrastructure services to diagnose problems
- Advice on upgrades
- Urgent tactical development
- and more…
Our award-winning team offers on-demand support to meet your needs. No other firm walks their talk like WonderBotz.
How it is delivered
Backstop is a minimum 6-month or more commitment for hours, typically a quarter of an FTE. You can renew Backstop year after year. And, most of our clients do.
Our approach encourages and drives interactions to ensure our clients receive optimal value. Backstops are generally performed remotely. However, we will come on-site as needed for executive or steering committee meetings. If your needs outgrow the Backstop approach, we work with our clients to shift the work into an advisory project.
When Backstop makes the most sense
Clients of all sizes and industries benefit from our Backstop since it is designed to grow and shift with their changing needs:
- New to RPA and Become Self-Sufficient clients use Backstop to get and stay on the right track and bolster their confidence as they build mastery across all areas of the emerging RPA/IPA capability
- Help me scale clients use Backstop to maintain automation design and configuration quality as well as to evaluate automation candidates for maximum value using the Robot-way
- Rescue me clients use Backstop to triage and remediate challenges, whether automation stability, ROM adjustments or whatever is needed to clear the roadblock