What you need to know when licensing Blue Prism software:
- The pricing model is by runtime capacity and not by-the-process.
- Blue Prism licensing is subscription-based, typically, in 3 to 5-year terms.
- Pricing varies by geography and discounts are driven by volume and term.
- Blue Prism platform is sold complete with no add-on costs for additional modules such as analytics or control room. Blue Prism Hub, Interact and IADA® may be added on to your on-prem Blue Prism order but are not required.
- Dev/Test/QA or DR licenses are all included with your production runtimes.
- Basic support, maintenance and new releases are included in the annual price. Advanced support is available with follow-the-sun SLAs utilizing their support centres around the world.
Getting a Blue Prism Trial License
Blue Prism on-prem is available on a trial basis. If arranged through us, we will make your trial the very best experience.
Product Induction Tutorials
In addition to providing your trial license, we can facilitate product induction tutorials and assist with self-paced on-line training with trainers standing by to help. If you prefer, WonderBotz can also quickly build your proof-of-concept or production pilot.
No matter your licensing concerns, we can help!
WonderBotz can help get you get started with Blue Prism Licensing or Trial License. Click the link below to schedule a call with us.