A co-pilot is a second pilot in an aircraft, there to help resolve unexpected challenges and be a backup for the pilot. Just as passengers demand uneventful flights, your leadership and business sponsors expect smooth value and low drama from the get-go. Co-piloting is how we help you deliver on early expectations.
Long-term outcomes are dependent upon the success of early delivery. We created our Co-pilot services offering to serve as your backup. It’s a simple concept – mentor new developers for success while making it look easy to the organization.
What comes with Co-pilot
Co-pilot services focus on delivering a specific automation or group of automations. We assist with:
- Candidate evaluation to confirm it is a good initial candidate
- Solution design guidance and reviews adhering to leading practices
- Hands-on support building parts of the automation, as agreed.
- Regular reviews of developer progress
- Configuration guidance and review adhering to leading practices
- Testing design assistance
- Preparation for automation turn-over to production
- Hypercare support during initial deployment
How Co-pilot is delivered
Co-pilot services focus on delivering a specific automation or group of automations, typically a quarter to a half FTE. While these don’t generally renew for the same team, we do provide co-pilot to new members of your development team.
Our people work remotely and side-by-side your developers as they begin developing their first automations. We assign specific intelligent robotic process automation (RPA/IPA) expert developers and solution architects to work with your developers.
We don’t do your homework. Instead we assist you step-by-step through the full development lifecycle.
When Co-pilot makes most sense
Clients of all sizes and industries may utilize Co-pilot. It is best suited for New to RPA/IPA and Become Self-sufficient clients. Simply put, if we are selling you your first RPA/IPA software licenses, then you should be considering a Co-pilot (and a Backstop).
Inquire to learn more