Many organizations seek the safe path in picking a large partner, only to be let down. If you’re automations don’t run consistently in production, you are losing value and taking a credibility hit within your organization. While frustrating, it is not your platform that causes issues. It’s how your automations were built, implemented and put to work.
Fortunately, we’re here to help. As a leading trainer and intelligent robotic process automation (RPA/IPA) service provider, we know how to help organizations get the most out of their investments. With a quick review of a few of your existing or troublesome applications, we identify gaps in configuration standards and practices and create next steps.
Request an Automation Assessment with our team of experts and recapture the momentum of your RPA program.
Automation assessment scope
We use a six-part framework to evaluate and identify specific recommendations for automations, improving quality, reuse and maintainability over time:
- Solution design and architecture
- Resiliency and ability to handle errors
- Reusability of code
- Maintainability or what was built for high uptime
- Security of information
- Data and queue management
During the delivery of findings, individual developers are mentored, and patterns of opportunity are reviewed with the organization’s leadership for policy changes.
How we deliver assessments
We deliver automation assessments on a project basis for either individual or groups of automations. These services are also available through our Backstop for organizations looking to pursue developer mentoring. This work is most often performed remotely.
When to undertake an assessment
Well-built high-performing automations are highly-valued and are the goal of any competent centre of excellence (COE) leader. Clients of all sizes and industries utilize our automation assessment services:
- Help Me Scale or any other client confirming the adoption of leading design and configuration practices among their developers and seeking to provide expert mentors to individual developers.
- Become Self-sufficient clients confirm that the partners who started with them have delivered promised leading practices in design and configuration.
- Any client experiencing consistent or inexplicable intermittent failure of their production automations. In this case, we also perform infrastructure services to review the current setup.