Blue Prism Infrastructure Upgrade
Project-based learning series that guides IT and RPA teams through an enterprise-level Blue Prism infrastructure upgrade with sessions dedicated to hands-on design, testing, and technical assistance.
Designed to enable in-house capabilities, IT teams actively learn, shadow, and practice the skills needed to design, configure, and troubleshoot future infrastructure upgrades.
- RPA Technical Architect
- RPA Installation Engineer
- RPA Project Manager
- IT Project Manager
- Blue Prism
- Understand how to design, optimize, and install an enterprise-level RPA Platform upgrade
- Evaluate how upgrade will impact live automations and align regression testing
- Implement infrastructure upgrade and align deployment schedules for live automations
Corporate training: Virtual instructor-led, 4 sessions, 2-3 hours each, 5-6 seats max, 6-8 week duration
- WonderBotz Infrastructure Design document
- Blue Prism upgrade documentation
- Implementation plan and milestone checklists
Session I: Project Kickoff
Initial meeting to (1) establish expectations from trainee organizations, (2) frame the implementation plan, and (3) highlight available technical assistance. Agenda topics include:
- Introduce Blue Prism enterprise architecture
- Review installation requirements and available knowledge resources
- Align implementation plan and identify all IT stakeholders
- Highlight mobilization best practices, recommendations, and common pitfalls
Session II: Infrastructure Design
Design checkpoint for technical guidance around initial infrastructure design, specifications, and configuration. Draft Infrastructure Design Document to be submitted 48-hours in advance to allow time for offline review. Agenda topics include:
- Upgrade version feature summary and release note highlights
- Infrastructure Design Document gap analysis, risks, and recommendations
- Common challenges (i.e. group policies, golden image, remote desktop options)
Session III: Development (“DEV”) Environment Test
Test checkpoint for DEV environment configured by trainee organization. Designated RPA and IT leads will shadow WonderBotz during the hands-on walk-through, checklist, and testing activities. Agenda topics include:
- Test Login Agent and Blue Prism installations
- Discuss regression testing and environmental readiness
- Document, triage, or provide recommendations for any identified issues
- Common challenges (i.e. SSO, environment readiness, 3rd party integrations)
Session IV: Technical Assistance
Test checkpoint to triage or provide recommendations for any issues identified by the IT teams while testing the UAT and PROD environments. Hands-on technical assistance provided for special topics (ex. Login Agent and SSO issues).
- Existing Blue Prism installation and licenses
- Designated project delivery roles
Organizations can select the ‘Enroll’ button below to purchase corporate classroom trainings. Please contact us if you have any questions before purchasing.
Shortly after receipt of your paid order, you will be contacted by a member of our training team to assist with scheduling, agenda alignment, and other logistics.
WonderBotz reserves the right to deny admittance and refund training fees at any time for any reason.