Blue Prism Controller for RPA Controllers (2-day)
Equips the day-to-day operations team to manage Blue Prism application, including release, queue and parameter management.
- RPA controllers working with Blue Prism
- Review goals of the supply, demand and run sides roles needed for an established RPA program
- Learn the phases and artifacts within a typical RPA delivery cycle, from strategy through build, deplyment and operate
- See how the Controller role supports established RPA program success
- Understand Controller responsibilities throughout the RPA delivery cycle and testing phases
- Gain skills to configure the Login Agent, use the Release Manager, master the Control Room and leverage the Scheduler tools, modules and functionalities
- Content: Instruction, discussions and exercises to cover key RPA tools and techniques
- Delivery: Instructor-led in classroom setting. Self-paced in development. Please call for more information.
- Duration: 1.5-2 days. Please use the lead form on this page to get more details.
- RPA Done Right framework
- RPA delivery cycle and artifacts
- Overview of RPA roles and responsibilities
- Deep dive into process controller role and responsibilities
- Login agent
- Release manager
- Control room
- Configuration frameworks for sustainability
- Design-thinking for operations
- Managing productivity of your digital workforce
- RPA101 and RPA102 (or equivalent)
- Accredited Blue Prism developer preferred
New students only: Upon receipt of your paid order, you will be sent a form to provide additional information and qualifications to take the class. You will be contacted and interviewed by a WonderBotz trainer who will confirm your eligibility and acceptance to the class.
WonderBotz reserves the right to deny admittance and refund training fees at any time for any reason.