Advanced Techniques in Blue Prism
Builds upon skills from RPA 101 and covers advanced materials to be mastered by accredited developers. Qualified participants may sit for the Blue Prism® Developer Accreditation Exam at the end of this course.
- RPA Developers
- RPA Solution Architects
- RPA Business Analysts
- Blue Prism
- Reinforce participant foundational skills and learn advanced features and techniques during a project simulation that uses 3-4 applications
- Gain experience in project lifecycle and delivery road map documents for “real world” process automation exposure
- Prepare qualified participants to take the Blue Prism Accreditation exam upon completion of the course
Note: You can ask your instructor for their advice on your readiness to take the Blue Prism Accreditation exam or for additional practice suggestions upon completion of the course.
Option 1: In-person classroom training at your location (5 days)
Instruction and group exercises as part of multi-day simulated project over five days. Throughout the session, participants will be tested to assess their readiness to take the Blue Prism Accreditation exam.
Option 2: Virtual instructor-led classroom training (8 sessions, 2 hours each, over 2 weeks)
Instruction is delivered at set times. We set schedules to enable participants to work their day jobs while taking training. Recorded playback will be available for participants who miss a session.
- Design-thinking in RPA
- Configuration standards and leading practices
- Introduction to browser-based automation
- Advanced case management
- Advanced error management and techniques
- Introduction to surface automation
- RPA project delivery lifecycle
- Bonus: Introduction to advanced features covered in later courses
Virtual machines are provided containing all necessary software to complete the course including Blue Prism.
RPA 101 Blue Prism Essentials or equivalent, including completion of consolidation exercise
Inquire below for registration