Advanced Blue Prism (5-day)
Builds upon skills from RPA 101 and covers advanced materials to be mastered by accredited developers. Qualified participants may sit for the Blue Prism® Developer Accreditation Exam at the end of this boot camp.
- Experienced RPA Developers
- Experienced RPA Solution Architects
- Reinforce participant foundational skills and learn advanced features and techniques during a project simulation that uses 3-4 custom built applications
- Gain experience in project lifecycle and delivery road map documents for “real world” process automation exposure
- Prepare qualified participants to take the Blue Prism Accreditation exam upon completion of the course (ask your instructor for their advice on your readiness or for additional practice suggestions)
Option 1: Instructor-led classroom setting at your location
- Delivery: Instruction and group exercises as part of multi-day simulated project over five days. Throughout the session, participants will be tested to assess their readiness to take the Blue Prism Accreditation exam.
Option 2: Instructor-led in virtual online setting
- Delivery: Instruction is delivered at set times. We are setting schedules to enable participants to work their day jobs while taking training.
- Exercises are available on demand
- Recorded playback will be available for participants who miss a session
- Design-thinking in RPA
- Introduction to web-browser automation
- Advanced error management and techniques
- Advanced case management
- Introduction to surface automation
- Release management
- Bonus: Introduction to advanced features covered in later courses
Virtual machines are provided containing all of the necessary software needed to complete the course, including Blue Prism.
- WonderBotz RPA 101 course or equivalent, including completion of the Blue Prism® consolidation exercise
- Complete required reading and exercises prior to class
New students only: Upon receipt of your paid order, you will be sent a form to provide additional information and qualifications to take the class. You will be contacted and interviewed by a WonderBotz trainer who will confirm your eligibility and acceptance to the class.
WonderBotz reserves the right to deny admittance and refund training fees at any time for any reason.