Blue Prism Essentials (classroom and self-paced curriculum)
Much broader than Blue Prism Foundations, we offer online and classroom versions of this course to get participants who are new to RPA up to speed in Blue Prism. Course concludes with the hands-on Blue Prism consolidation exercise which is evaluated by our quality team.
- New RPA Developers
- New RPA Business Analysts
- New RPA Solution Architects
- Understand how Blue Prism works, including core features and functions, and leading practices for quality and resiliency
- Build proficiency in configuring Blue Prism, including automating their first end-to-end business process (i.e., simple order entry)
- Gain exposure to the RPA project life cycle
Option 1: Online e-Learning instruction format
- Self-paced over 40 hours with 30 days to complete from when you start (not your purchase date)
- More time is available through our boost option
- Live trainer provided support during scheduled times
Additional support through email
Option 2: Instructor-led in classroom setting at your location
- Full 5 days of live instruction
- Throughout the session, participants will be evaluated to assess their readiness to take the Blue prism Accreditation exam and provided coaching points.
- 120 hands-on exercises along with videos of sample answers and finished code
- Blue Prism user manuals
- Virtual machines are provided containing all of the necessary software needed to complete the course including Blue Prism
- Introduction to RPA and Blue Prism
- Object Studio and Business Objects
- Application Modeller
- Key Stages for Business Objects
- Running and Debugging
- Process Studio and Processes
- Control Room
- Error and Exception Management
- Case Management and Work Queues
- Bonus: Overview of the project lifecycle
- Bonus: Introduction to advanced features covered in later courses
- Knowledge of business process and/or data flow
- Ability to design and interpret process diagrams
- Exposure to basic IT programming constructs
- A deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel functions is very helpful
- Individuals should sign up on our website using our online store — select enroll button below for the store. Contact us to sponsor private classes in our facility or at your location.
- Organizations may purchase multiple seats at a discount and assign them over time.
- Shortly after receipt of your paid order, you will be sent credentials and links the course.