WonderBotz is an award-winning, pure-play, digital automation services provider delivering Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and adjacent technologies, named as a top 20 most promising RPA firm by CIO Review magazine in May 2018. We help organizations monetize and accelerate the adoption of digital workers through professional services, client enablement, turn-key solutions and platform licensing.
If you’re excited about an opportunity to join a growing entrepreneurial firm, we want to talk with you. Check out our job board or go right to one of our featured openings.
Do you possess these attributes?
- Strong desire to learn robotic process automation (RPA) with platforms used by WonderBotz clients
- Personable with strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and process flow/data flow diagramming skills
- Self-starter and eager to learn new and emerging technologies
- Focused on problem-solving and team success
If you do, then you are who we want to expand our team of consultants, senior consultants and managers.
These additional experiences make you an even better fit for WonderBotz
- Utilize workflow-based logic as a means to understand current state workflow and conceptualize future automated solutions
- Business process and/or systems background in at least one WonderBotz key sector (i.e., insurance, banking and capital markets, wealth and asset management, US healthcare and media and entertainment)
- Bonus: Certified in Blue Prism® or UiPath
Why talented people join
We believe ‘what’s right’ rather than ‘who’s right’ and, as a fun, fast-growing firm, offer many opportunities for professional growth and development. Our partners are professional services veterans with a keen interest in mentoring our future leaders. Our teaming philosophy is simple: “be successful by making the people around you successful, both clients and colleagues.” This applies to everyone from partners to interns.
What we look for
Our team members represent a diverse set of people and backgrounds, with the shared belief in furthering their career, mastering new challenges and being part of something bigger than themselves. We want colleagues who run toward rather than run away from challenges and who produce great work.
Our culture and values
Our leaders believe that trust and collaboration are the keys to sustained growth and success for our clients and us. We build trust and collaboration through transparency, straight-talk, relationships in and outside of work, consistency of action, clarity of purpose and fairness. Not only do we want our clients to feel great about working with us, but our secret ambition is to get them promoted (or at least a big bonus) through their choice to work with us.
General information on our openings
- Salary: Competitive base and bonus determined by level and experience
- Benefits: Healthcare, relocation, vacation, holidays
- Headquarters, training and innovation center: Las Vegas, NV
- US professional services hubs: Princeton-NJ, Boston-MA and additional major cities
- Travel: We provide most of our services remotely. However, practitioners should be prepared for 100% travel, though actual travel will be less. Staff living near an office or hub will have less travel then remote employees.
- Training: WonderBotz provides training, depending upon experience level, with an expectation that candidates will pass the vendor developer certification exam by the end of your training period.