Automation Discovery as a Service
Automation Discovery as a Service helps companies uncover their most meaningful, cost-effective, and needle moving automation opportunities.
We help customers, get unstuck, get motivated, and get scaling.Get a Quote
Why Organizations Choose Automation Discovery as a Service
The goal of every automation program is to save time, save money, and increase productivity. With Automation Discovery as a Service we uncover high impact automation opportunities and deliver tangible outcome reporting on the automations you’ve implemented.
With Automation Discovery as a Service, organizations will achieve:
- Clear data to determine what to automate
- A prioritized roadmap to achieve the company vision
- Faster scale to a self-sustaining program
- Clarity on realized benefits of implemented automations
These services are compatible with leading intelligent automation platforms.
How It Works
Automation Discovery as a Service is a managed service offering that gives you access to WonderBotz’s automation experts through every step of discovery.
Our process unfolds in 5 Phases:
- Capture, visualize, and assess existing processes. Perform data capture over a 6-8 week period to understand how work is performed in your organization.
- Create a 6-month roadmap. Analyze the data and recommend high value automations for development.
- Generate process definition documents. Automatically generate current state process documentation.
- Automate processes. Collaborate with developers (yours or ours), who design and build the automations.
- Report on realized automation benefits. Help you track and quantify the actual dollar and hours savings of the automations.
Ready to discovery your next high value automation opportunity?Book a Meeting
Licensing Automation Discovery as a Service
WonderBotz Automation Discovery as a Service is best utilized in 6-month cycles over multiple years. This enables us to adapt to changing circumstances and build a rhythm between tracking and development.
As part of the initial phase, we help you pick your discovery and pipeline monitoring tools for your program. If you don’t have pre-existing tooling or platforms, we can provide the licenses.
Automation Discovery as a Service can be delivered on leading automation platforms. WonderBotz leverages tools that integrate with your existing environment, so you don’t have compatibility concerns.
An Automaton Discovery Tool Kit Can Include
Deep Dive is fit for organizations that know what business area or process they want to tackle first. Our joint team will conduct interviews with process SMEs and perform in-depth process reviews. We will determine the most impactful automations and provide a prioritized list with our recommendations.
Bootcamp is intended for organizations that want to gather a wide array of ideas and motivate ideation. Introduce business unit groups across your organization to your automation initiatives and crowdsource opportunities through a series of onsite workshops. Prioritize the best ideas and hold follow-up interviews with the employees that submitted them to gather additional details.