We help organizations throughout the world buy their essential RPA software. We understand your needs, understand how the software is bundled and priced and can advise you on your best purchase options. Most importantly, we streamline the procurement process. We have everything in place with key vendors like UiPath to quickly get your software in your hands and working without any procedural or administrative headaches on your side.
We can help you:
- Figure out your licensing, bundling and service agreements needs
- Negotiate price and quantity
- Place the order and deliver the goods
- Help you install
What is UiPath?
The UiPath Enterprise RPA Platform delivers rapid automation of manual, rules-based, repetitive processes. It’s been used to automate millions of tasks for business and government organizations all over the world — improving productivity, customer experience, and employee job satisfaction.
How does UiPath sell its software?
UiPath’s SKU-based approach provides you the ability to manage your license spend at a granular level to ensure that you are maximizing your license optimization. While it adds more to the purchase decisioning, their Orchestrator greatly facilitates and simplifies the actual management process.
Ways that UiPath licenses its products
- Named users (i.e., license is assigned to a specific person).
- Concurrent users (i.e., many people share a license and only one can active at a given time) .
- Concurrent runtimes for unattended and non-production robots.
What can be licensed in UiPath and how
- Attended runtimes are what are commonly known as robotic desktop automation (RDA) as they share desktops with people. These may be named or concurrent.
- Unattended runtimes are what are commonly known as software robots as used in robotic process automation (RPA). These run on their own based upon a predefined schedule or external triggers.
- Unattended non-production runtimes are used in pre-production such as QA environment and they enable disaster recovery for your production.
- Studio licenses used by your developers and day-to-day operations management team who build and ensure proper functioning of your production automations. These are available through both named and concurrent licenses. These may be named or concurrent.
- Orchestrator is a web-based tool that manages how your resources are deployed and your overall license utilization. You can add more licenses using your orchestrator. While not a requirement, most large UiPath automation programs will have at least one Orchestrator.
How do I get a trial license?
Getting your hands on a free 60-day UiPath trial license is as easy as downloading it from UiPath’s site. you will be able to download UiPath Platform and obtain a free license for the use of the software for 60 days. With the downloaded software, you will be able to view and test all UiPath functions in an unrestricted fashion when used with dummy data per the current UiPath Trial Agreement.