Solution Designer for RPA Developers and Solution Architects (2-day)
Equips accredited Blue Prism developers to conceive solutions adhering to best-of-breed principles between human-way and robot-way for higher quality and greater resiliency.
- Accredited Blue Prism Developers
- Experienced Blue Prism Developers
- Master key documents, including Process Design Document (PDD), Solution Design Document (SDD), and detailed Process Design Instruction (PDI) documents.
- Make architectural decisions based on the WonderBotz-recommended architectural principles and best practices.
- Make your automations scalable, reliable, and secure.
- Enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an automated solution.
- Maximize the technology environment in order to increase performance and reduce costs.
Option 1: Instructor-led classroom setting at your location
- Delivery: Instruction and group exercises as part of multi-day simulated project over two days. Throughout the session, participants will be tested to assess their readiness to take the Blue Prism Accreditation exam.
Option 2: Instructor-led in virtual online setting
- Delivery: Instruction is delivered at set times. We are setting schedules to enable participants to work their day jobs while taking training.
- Exercises are available on-demand
- Recorded playback will be available for participants who miss a session.
- Designing for unattended automation
- Sub-processes and wrapper objects
- Recoverability and scalability
- Object design
- Case management
- Workload management
- Data management
- Web services
- RPA101 and RPA102 (or equivalent)
- Accredited Blue Prism developer
Virtual machines are provided containing all of the necessary software needed to complete the course, including Blue Prism.
New students only: Upon receipt of your paid order, you will be sent a form to provide additional information and qualifications to take the class. You will be contacted and interviewed by a WonderBotz trainer who will confirm your eligibility and acceptance to the class.
WonderBotz reserves the right to deny admittance and refund training fees at any time for any reason.